Thursday 20 September 2012

I had to chuckle

Way back in the beginning, there was no blog; there was an idea, the idea was given form from the thought, through deeds … and it was good.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions”.
Albert Einstein

Time passed and the laudable ideas and standards invoked by the original thought were forgotten for a time and spoons and a frying pan, milk, chicken and bacon were left behind.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein

I read our first post and the last words I wrote in it … “the 7P’s apply”. Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance (for those that don’t know).

I shall kick myself in the arse, and next time use the laminated sheets before we go away. The 7P’s still apply … I just got a bit cocky and forgot them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...